Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stuff you might like...

So the widget you see the the right of this post is one that I can change and control. So what I'm going to do is put my favorite products in there. This will be a rotating sort of thing, where I am always putting the good deals and best rated products in there. Basically the links you see are the things I would use and do use myself.

American Ale II yeast is one of the most popular yeast strains for ales, and one that people love for its tight, compact yeast cakes.

The starter kit you see is everything you need to make starters, and its no use talking about them so much if I don't provide you with the means to make one yourself.

Palmer's "how to brew" book is a great resource for any home brewer, and was my first home reference for beer brewing.

And although I show you how to cool your wort to pitching temps in 10 minutes, wort chillers can cool down your wort pretty quick too and with a bit less work. Personally I'd rather save some cash and put in a little elbow grease, but I give you a good wort chiller in case you aren't like me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment